Build the next generation of the Register domain name registration platform
Register is one of the leading domain name registrars with more than 75.000 domain names under
management and serving over 25.000 clients in Belgium and abroad. Register is further extending its
software and platform towards other registrars with a Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) solution.
Register is constantly expanding its business and therefore we are looking for a Business Project Manager.
As a Channel Manager Online you manage and optimize our online sales channels through SEO,
online marketing, AdWords and Analytics. You define and implement projects and new features on our websites and Domain Name Registration Platform. You are a spider in the web between sales, marketing, product development and IT.
- You help to define the strategy and take care of the implementation of SEO, traffic and e-mail communication to optimize the results and direct returns.
- Project coordination: you are the key driver of the implementation and development process; you define the key milestones and you assure high quality delivery within scope and budget.
- You monitor, analyze, report and optimize on online as well as offline campaigns and sales.
- You are in charge of funnel management and A/B testing
- You coordinate with external experts
- You are able to define business requirements into project specifications and you take care of
the implementation and follow-up.
- With our support, you will follow the “Google AdWords Certification Program”
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering or Economics or equivalent through.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You are inquisitive and have entrepreneurship as well as good problem solving skills.
- You have experience with Google Analytics, SEO and AdWords. Certification is a plus.
- You are a strong organizer and master the various aspects of project management (planning,
milestones, scope, communication)
- You can independently take the lead of a project, while respecting team dynamics
- You have a strong interest in the rapidly evolving world of Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) and
- You have strong language skills
- A job in a young, highly dynamic company that is a pioneer in leading edge innovations.
- A great opportunity to discover and learn the world of online and digital communication
- An attractive salary completed with fringe benefits (car, mobile phone, lap-top, expense allowance).
Interested? Apply now!