Twipe | International Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about mobile and tablet technologies? Do you want to innovate the media industry? Do you have a track record in building up new business? Then join the leadership team of a young and dynamic start-up! Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to drive its international expansion,Twipe is looking for an International Business Development Manager.
- Build our international business:
- Initiate & close new partnerships:
- Proactively contact high potential international news publishers and trigger their interest through demo’s and product presentations
- Negotiate and close deals
- Network with key decision makers in the media
- Represent Twipe on industry fairs, keynote presentations, …
- Write appealing proposals:
- Analyse and document customer requirements
- Translate customer requirements into the Twipe platform building blocks
- Apply value based pricing models
- Post-sales follow-up:
- Closely monitor the implementation project
- Identify cross- and upselling opportunities
- Grow and manage the business development team:
- Define and execute in a disciplined way the prospection / sales processes
- Identify organizational gaps, define new positions and drive the recruiting
- Setup external distribution partnerships with local players (eg ict integrators, sales reps)
- Provide customer insights for new product development:
- Product pricing: define pricing strategy, calculate scenario’s
- Build up in-depth understanding of the technical aspects of the Twipe publishing platform (back-end, front-end)
- Participate in the definition of the product development roadmap (6 – 12 months horizon) of Twipe
- Entrepreneurial, willing to take on full accountability for business growth
- University degree in Business Engineering or Economics
- 5 – 10 years experience in sales/business development of software/ict solutions
- Passion for mobile and tablet technologies and business opportunities (various OS platforms, industry trends,…)
- Track record in initiating, negotiating and closing entreprise-scale deals
- International experience in the media / news publisher industry
- Excellent language skills (English, French, Dutch, German)
- Willing to travel
- Strong motivation and self-drive to ‘getting things done’
- Proven leadership skills (in terms of people development as well as thought leadership)
- Deep industry knowledge (newspaper / magazine creation, editorial aspects, CMS, design of newspapers,…)
- Excellent writing skills (proposals, presentations, outbound mailing, …)
- Excellent presentation skills
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic start-up. The international growth of Twipe will be your reward.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We will invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance and other benefits.
Interested? Apply now!